Concept development, production and management of a 6 week pop-up experience for a global fashion retail brand. This pre-branding initiative marked the lead up to the opening of the first UK retail space in London.
Key successes and responsibilities:
– Worked within a team running a six-figure project budget
– Successfully engaged over 1500 people over the project duration
– 25 events developed and managed
– Responsible for brand continuity across all major marketing channels.
– Engaged with new business and customer relationship management.
– Supported external creative partners during the project
– Worked directly with the International Market Director to ensure successful execution of events.
– Liaised with designers and artists to gather information for internal and external printed material.